Terms & Conditions Of Sale
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Cost Plus.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All account payments must be made within the discount period stated on each invoice to earn cash discounts that may be offered by Cost Plus.
- Accounts immediately become past due if not paid within terms.
- Cost plus will charge a service fee of 1.5% per month (18% per annum), in the event other collection efforts become necessary the undersigned agrees to pay reasonable collection costs and or attorney fees.
- Purchaser agrees to pay all taxes (some quoted work may not include taxes).
- Purchaser acknowledges that claims of shortages must be made within 24 hours.
- Purchaser agrees with invoice and statements amounts owed unless objections are noted within 15 days of final monthly billing.
- Cost Plus shall not be held responsible or liable for damages resulting from causes beyond its control or causes by fire, flood, accident, delays in transit, labor difficulty, inability of our normal sources of supply to ship, any law or regulation of any government body.
- Products sold by Cost Plus are warranted only to the extent of any applicable manufacturers warranty.
- Cost plus reserves the right to deny or revoke the credit or extension of credit to any purchaser at its sole discretion without recourse to the purchaser and without notice to the purchaser.
- All cash and credit card sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- All Cost Plus Electric Supply charge accounts will:
- Return Material within 30 days of purchase
- Return Material unused in original manufacture carton in good condition
- NOT return special order items that are non-stock items of Cost Plus Electric Supply
- Be Charged a 20% restocking charge depending on the customer purchase agreement
- Defective returns are replaced item for item, no credit will be issued
Cost Plus Electric Supply makes no warranties regarding the products it sells, expressed or implied including without limitation,
any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed, excluded
and revoked. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that Cost Plus Electric's liability for any reason including, without limitation,
negligence or strict liability, shall not include special, consequential, or incidental damages and shall be limited to the cost
of the products sold by Cost Plus giving rise to the particular claim. In consideration of the extension of credit to our account
I/We individually, jointly and/or severally guarantee full and complete payment of this account. I/we understand that credit terms
of 2% 10th net 25th shall apply and agree that balances will be paid in full in 30 days from statement date.